Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Joyful Life Through my ITouch

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

  Life is so fun to document. I just love reminding myself of all the little details that I see and the people I spend time with. Its been a fun couple of weeks, and I wanted to share more joy with you all:

A sushi date with my best friend, and future bride to be! She tried on some wedding dresses (and of course I can't post those pictures) and we finished the evening with yummy sushi.


My cute new tote bag. I just love the little bike and of course I love the Eiffel tower.


My Nephews graduation was so cute!
 

The proud graduate and his little sister. I love these little munchkins.


My nephews graduation board. It was so cute. 


Finally my awesome new Starbucks cup WITH A FRAPPUCCINO LID!!! This was a happy day indeed.


What joy have you experienced lately?

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...