Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Things on Friday

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   Fall has arrived in my sunny world! I am so happy. I got to wear sweaters and my favorite pair of moccasins this week. It was so wonderful waking up and looking out the window to see the gloomy sky. I hope you all are enjoying the wonderfullness of fall. I plan on baking some pumpkin yummies this week and enjoying all that fall has to bring.

  The happiest thing about fall are the wonderful sweaters, and some of these are just to cute.

How wonderful to walk in the park with this wonderful sage green and black sweater. I can just see it paired with a cute pair of boots and a t shirt. A wonderful combo of comfort and cute.

 (image via Spool No. 72)

Soft and elegant. Those are the words that came to mind when I cam across this sweet sweater. I just love the colors, and it sorta reminds me of a floral couch. Who doesn't love a good floral couch? I would love to pair this sweater with a long strand of pearls and mint green flats. So cute. 
(image via SheInside)

That collar is so sweet and delicate, and paired with the black polka dot is just perfect. Skinny jeans and moccasins for a funky look with be so cute. 

(image via SheInside)

A perfect list of things to love about Autumn. 

(image via Pinterest


HAPPY BEGINNING OF FALL!!!

Smiles,

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Every last one of these sweaters is perfect! I LOVE the green one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...