Sunday, November 17, 2013

"Arriving Soon" Picture Frame

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
    When the doctor handed me our first sonogram picture of our baby I instantly loved him or her. I brought the picture home and put it in a boring frame and decided that our baby needed a better place to be displayed.
I had some great metal numbers from a sale years back at Michaels. I have been hanging on to them forever waiting or the perfect project and I finally found it. The picture frame came from Ross.
The letter stickers came from the dollar section at Target, and they are a lovely shade of dark gray.
I did not want to glue down the picture so I could replace it when I got a new sonogram picture so I used from paper clips.
The final product was just how I wanted it to look like. I just love the frame and most of all the picture of my sweet baby. 
I am so happy to have this special picture framed and on my coffee table so I can look at whenever I want to.
Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It is a very sweet frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I just stopped by your blog for the first time in awhile! Congratulations!! I am due May 24th!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very sweet frame, good job. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just a fan of your blog, hope all is well. Miss your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are really a good webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It seems that youre doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. You’ve done a magnificent job on this topic!
    Best Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love creative framing, that came out really cute :)

    ReplyDelete

  7. Amazing post with lots of informative and useful and amazing content. Well written and done!! Thanks for sharing keep posting.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Good day! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a
    blog post or vice-versa? My site goes over a lot of the
    same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.

    If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an email.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!"

    야동

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent work! One thing I’d really like to reply to is that fat burning plan fast is possible by the suitable diet and exercise. A person’s size not just affects appearance, but also the quality of life. Self-esteem, depressive disorders, health risks, as well as physical abilities are affected in weight gain. It is possible to do everything right but still gain. In such a circumstance, a problem may be the offender. While a lot of food instead of enough exercise are usually the culprit, common health conditions and traditionally used prescriptions can greatly increase size. I am grateful for your post here.오피

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I was perusing your website and wanted to drop a note that I really liked it. I thought I’d share a site too. You can learn about past life regression there. Check it out if you’re interested. Thanks!!건전마사지

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...