Sunday, November 17, 2013

"Arriving Soon" Picture Frame

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
    When the doctor handed me our first sonogram picture of our baby I instantly loved him or her. I brought the picture home and put it in a boring frame and decided that our baby needed a better place to be displayed.
I had some great metal numbers from a sale years back at Michaels. I have been hanging on to them forever waiting or the perfect project and I finally found it. The picture frame came from Ross.
The letter stickers came from the dollar section at Target, and they are a lovely shade of dark gray.
I did not want to glue down the picture so I could replace it when I got a new sonogram picture so I used from paper clips.
The final product was just how I wanted it to look like. I just love the frame and most of all the picture of my sweet baby. 
I am so happy to have this special picture framed and on my coffee table so I can look at whenever I want to.
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It is a very sweet frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I just stopped by your blog for the first time in awhile! Congratulations!! I am due May 24th!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very sweet frame, good job. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just a fan of your blog, hope all is well. Miss your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are really a good webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It seems that youre doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. You’ve done a magnificent job on this topic!
    Best Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love creative framing, that came out really cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...