Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Life Lately VIA my ITouch

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

Wow it has been quite a bit of time since I shared my Itouch photos. So much has happened recently, and I have gone on lots of adventures lately. 

Life happens sometimes, and sometimes its not so fun. I wacked my poor mirror in my parking space. My swee Mr Joyful Thrifters already replaced my mirror, but it sure was a sad day.


Pomona offered an entire street of antique stores. It was really fun to explore the stores. 


I wish this bowl could have come home with me, but it was $22.00. So pretty to look at though.


Isn't he cute?


We enjoyed chili fries at The Hat. See the picture below of the amazing artery clogging chili fries. 


Mini Golfing fun.





I hope you have been having some wonderful adventures too!

Smiles,

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...