Monday, September 3, 2012

Rearranged Style

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   I love it when I have time to rearrange shelves or nooks in my apartment. It always makes things look fresh and new. We also had a party recently at our apartment, and that was fun to change things up before our guests arrived. Now to be fair I probably should have spent more time cleaning instead of rearranging, but it all turned out ok.

I just love my type writers, and I have never displayed them together before. They looked lonely in three different parts of the apartment, so I brought them together. I think it came out pretty cute.


I bought these suit cases awhile back, but it took quite a bit of time to find a good home for them. I just love them perched a top the stair case. It looks so cute.



Have you rearranged anything in your home lately?

Smiles,


Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Cute vignettes! I need to take down the summer and bring out some fall! xo Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a little garden re-arranging, so wishing the heat would subside. Also organized my "toy" secretary desk, put all the props for each month in ziplocs. Sure feels good when everything is in order.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little vintage displays.
    I think a little rearranging is in order here.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new groupings! I really need to re-arrange my pyrex - a few new finds and a total re-do is necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your typewriters, and such sweet vigenettes!I love to rearranging, too!! Happy Monday! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh...the typewriters are fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your vintage suitcases! What a sweet display!
    Hope you're having a great week! :)
    -Denise

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...