Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Fun

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   Today was a lovely Easter, and I wanted to share our fun with you all.


Mr Joyful Thrifter and I had so much fun coloring our eggs, and of course I put them in my Pyrex bowls. 





This is our lovely table for our Easter meal after a great time at church. 

Hope that you all enjoyed a wonderful Easter as well.

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Mathew 28:6
"He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said. Come, see the place where He was lying.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to post a question on my FB page asking how many people ate eggs on Sunday.
    No matter one's age, coloring the eggs is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coloring Easter eggs. Didn't do it this year but maybe next year with my new Grandson! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...