Friday, July 15, 2011

A Key to the Past

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

     I got to stop at good will this week with Mr Joyful Thrifter, and found these sitting in the Christmas section of all places and knew I had to take them home...


I paid $7.99 for 12 keys, and I was so excited!! 

Now onto my show and tell. Here is what I did with some of the keys...

My living room floor was covered with vintage goodness as I figured out what I was going to do


Here is the final product...


I am so pleased with the end result, and I think it came out really sweet.







~~~Don't forget to join my Thrifty Give Away ~~~
Here is hoping the Garage sales and Estate sales are full of treasures this weekend.

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those keys make a lovely addition to your wall. I have a few skeleton keys laying around. But I often wear my favorite on a chain as a neckace.

    <3Jackie @ Let's Go Thrifting
    http://LetsGoThrifting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic and very clever idea! I do say, Mrs. Joyful Thrifter, you are quite crafty! Lovely pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an innovative way to use some old keys. Gorgeous.

    Madison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a brilliant idea I love old keys but never thought of using them like that,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea and I love the old keys holding the vintage photos. Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used your keys. I wish I had kept so many things like this that I got rid of before I moved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice way to display keys! Definetly an inspiration since i have many lyingh arounf as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that is CLEVER! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...