Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Joyful Decorating - Jewelry Organizer

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

  I think we all struggle with storing our jewelry so it does not get ruined or tangled. Or maybe its just me! I am not sure, but I have never had a good method of storing my necklaces so they don't get all tangled together. Yesterday I remembered I had a mug holder that was not being used anymore, and it occurred to me that it might work to hold my necklaces. Plus its always nice when you use something that is cute too.


This black necklace is one of my favorites because sweet Mr Joyful Thrifter gifted it to me for our first anniversary married.




I hope it will work longer then just after my pictures are taken! 

Have a great day!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...