Sunday, April 15, 2012

Joyful Gifts - Pyrex Print

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

    Blogland continues to surprise me in the most lovely ways. I got  a surprise e-mail from Peggy at The Painted Pear requesting my address because she found a treasure on her travels that she bought for me. I was so overwhelmed by her thoughtfullness. It was so kind of her to see a treasure, think of me and my little blog, and then buy it to send all the way to my little world.

I want to give a big THANK YOU! to Peggy for her kind present, and secondly for picking out something that I would love so much! And now with out further waiting here is the lovely present that Peggy sent to me.

An original Pyrex ad! I was so excited to open up this treasure when I got it in the mail. I love that to get one of these bowls it was only $4.50 for a 48oz and $5.95 for an 80oz. Prices for these can be very high!


It was also fun to pair this print with the real dishes



Thank you again Peggy!! I just love my present.

I hope you all are having a lovely Sunday. My day is going very different then planned as my sweet Mr Joyful Thrifter is under the weather. I am taking care of him as he recovers.

Enjoy the last part of your weekend!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Wish I had my camera with me last time I was in small collectibles store, they had a big display of pyrex. I guess I should have taken pictures with my phone, I just never think about using phone for photso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this ad on Pinterest, lucky you and what a thoughtful blogging friend! Now all you need are the snowflake casseroles to complete the picture. Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...