Friday, April 13, 2012

Sucre and A Beautiful Mess = an Amazing Night

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

     What a busy week it has been, and I have not gotten to post this week. However I am so excited about this post! I was sooo jazzed to find out that Sucre was coming to LA and on a night that I could go.

(image via A Beautiful Mess)

I discovered Sucre through one of my top favorite blogs A Beautiful Mess I am sure many of you have visited this wonderful blog of DIY's, fashion, and just fun. I have followed A Beautiful Mess for quite some time, and I was so excited to see the release of the Sucre single.  Finding out that they were in La was so awesome, and I knew I had to go and hear them play and hope that I would get to meet the lovely Elsie.

My sweet Mr Joyful Thrifter took me down to the BOOTLEG bar in LA, and we had so much fun. The crowd was great, and I got to meet some great people. 


Sucre was the main show that night, but two other bands played as well. The Honey Trees were the opening act, and they were fantastic! I had never heard of them before, but after their set was over I went right over and bought their CD. I have been listening to it all day at work. It's such a great album. 


As I was purchasing my CD for The Honey trees I got the amazing opportunity to meet the lovely Elsie from A Beautiful Mess. She was kind enough to take a picture with me, and it was so fun to chat with her for a few minutes and meet her friends.


It was such an awesome night, and well worth only getting a few hours of sleep before having to get up for work. 

Here is what I wore to see Sucre


Details:
Gray Polka Dot Shirt - Calvin Klein
Lacey Shirt and Jeans - Forever 21
Mustard Sweater and Purse - Target Morona Brand
Necklace - Macys
Shoes - American Eagle 

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! And happy weekend thrifting to you all!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...