Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Bride-to-Bee - My Best Friends Bridal Shower

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

  My best friend is getting married, and I got the joy of throwing her a bridal shower. Once we picked a theme it was so much fun to plan this special day for her. She found online the idea of a "Bride-to-Bee" shower and I instantly loved the idea. We rented a beautiful club house, which made it easy to fit a large group of people. However it made it a little tricky for me to decorate and make it look pretty. Originally we were going to have the shower outdoors with a pool side view, but the weather had a different idea.

My decorations cost about $5.00 because I found most of it at the dollar store, and revamped them. I wanted my sweet friend to have a "throne" where she could sit and open up her presents. I had to come up with a way to "decorate" the walls without putting nails on the walls. I L-O-V-E how this came out. It softened up the area, and became a lovely focal point of the shower. 


I brought furniture from home to make it homey. 



A "throne" fit for a beautiful bride-to-bee :)


The room had lovely light!


The brides mom made all of the food, and it was fantastic. 




We set up a scrap booking table so our guests could make a page for the happy couple. 



Honey soap and honey scrub was the lovely party favor. 


Friends :)


Smiles,

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute bridal shower! You did a fantastic job!

    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea, everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - great job! Specially like the "throne" - so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photographs!! It was best bridal shower party I have ever seen. I hope my bridal shower would also be as interesting as this one. My home is quite small so I have reserved one of outdoor wedding venues Los Angeles for this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...