During this fun new phase of my life I have so enjoyed trying new recipes. This one is one of my favorites lately. It is chalk full of wonderful flavors, and the house smells amazing when I make it.
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 leaves of Fresh sage
- 1/4 Olive oil
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- Cooking spray
- 12 ounces red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 cups cubed peeled butternut squash (about 8 ounces)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°
- 2. Combine 1/2 tablespoons garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, sage, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- 3. Chop potatoes and Butternut Squash
- 4. Poor mixture on potatoes, squash, and chicken mix with your hands.
- ENJOY! Be ready for your house to smell amazing!Smiles,