Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Firsts of Life

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   Wow life lately has been full of firsts. Some good and some bad, but all have brought me lots of wonderful lessons. Some lessons are meant to be personal, so I won't be sharing those. However the first that I am most excited about sharing is that Mr Joyful Thrifter and I are officially homeowners! Wahooo! Because of this wonderful event it has kept me from my little blog world. I have been packing up a storm. When Mr Joyful Thrifter comes home the boxes accumulate like bunnies.
It is a little frustrating having everything in boxes, but the end result will be wonderful. We can't wait to be homeowners. I will post pictures when the internet is set up at the new house of our new living digs. 

I hope you all are well and finding lots of treasures!

Smiles,

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new home! That is very exciting. My daughter and her husband are in the process of buying a home also! Look forward to seeing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so excited for you friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...