Monday, April 29, 2013

"No Matter What" Art Project

Hello Fellow Thrifters and friends,
   The phrase "No Matter What" is very near and dear to my heart. Mr Joyful Thrifter and I told each other that often while we were dating and made it our slogan for our marriage. The saying has so much meaning to us.
-"No Matter What" we will be faithful to each other
-"No Matter What" we will always enjoy each other
-"No Matter What" we will continue to grow our marriage
-"No Matter What" we will love each other

I could make this list go on and on, but those are some of the main points. Those three simple words hold powerful meaning in our little home. That being said I love using it for inspiration in my art. I have seen some lovely canvas art lately where the person simply hand writes important words, wedding vows, song lyrics, etc on the canvas. I love the simpleness of it but how awesome it looks hanging on a wall.

Canvas can get a bit pricey, and since I was not sure if I was going to like the finished product I bought a piece of foam board to try out this project on. Plus the foam board was on sale for $0.88 at Michaels so that made my decision very easy.

I started off by penciling in the words before I started painting so some lines would not be larger then other ones. 
The final product needs to be hung, but I can't wait to find a wall where it will look lovely. And also continue to remind us of how important our marriage and our home is. 
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...