Friday, May 3, 2013

Good Bye California Hello...

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
    I am so excited because tomorrow Mr Joyful Thrifter and I are leaving for Europe!!!
(Image Via Pinterest)
(Image Via Pinterest)
We will go to London first and then take a hopper flight to Ireland. Yes this is real, and it so does not feel real. I can't wait to share pictures and all of our adventures with you all when I get back. If you want to feel free to follow me on Instragram and you can enjoy our journey in real time. 
See you all when I come back!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky YOU! (I just finished reading A Week in Winter by Maeve Binchy. It takes place in Ireland!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip - I'm sure you will. I can't wait to see pictures when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy yourselves! What an adventure!
    xoxo carly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...