Monday, May 20, 2013

Treasure Hunt Finds Part 2

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
   Happy to share part 2 of my amazing treasure hunt finds. This is the furniture edition from the this years best Estate sale.

The previous owner of this home had amazing taste. I say that because her taste was identical to mine so that makes it amazing ;) Anyways I spotted this beauitful white and blue chair and once I sat in it and confirmed it was sturdy I put it in my to buy pile.
Everything was 50% off the listed price!
She did a lovely job refinishing this chair, and I plan on keeping it as is.
Sturdy tanker desk chair. They had four of these chairs, and now I am regretting not buying two of them. I am considering e-mailing the Estate sale company to see if I can set up an appointment if they still have items available. Not sure yet, but I do love the one I did bring home.
$10.00 is the max that I set to buy chairs for my dining room, and this one happened to be $10.00 PERFECT!
I have been on the search for a bigger coffee table since we moved into the house. When I spotted this one at the sale I quickly walked over to the lady hosting the sale and requested she put a SOLD sticker on it so no one would get any ideas about buying it. This table is perfect for our family room, and it was already painted a white color and had that shabby chic look to it. I got this sturdy coffee table for $12.00!
This table is already set up with my favorite reads and remotes of course.
I think this table looks quite happy in its new home.
HAPPY TREASURE HUNTING!!!
Here are the lovely sites I enjoy linking up with. We get to share more fun that way:
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my I am so loving that coffee table! Perfect! Both chairs are great also and I love the 1/2price! Great finds1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finds! I'm loving the distressed white paint look on everything, that bed in yesterdays post was to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff at great prices! I have the same coffee table exactly but in a brown stain. I like it a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coffee table! So cute! I am new from southern charm! I would love for you to check out my blog and hopefully follow me back! Have a great day, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...