Thursday, May 23, 2013

European Adventure Day #5 & #6

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
   Today we will hop on a flight for a forty minute plane ride to Ireland. This flight was so lovely   because we got to see Ireland from above, and it amazing to see how green and beautiful it is.
Getting to our hotel was a bit of a challenge, which is why I only have this picture from day #5. Lets just say we were reminded very quickly that we are from America when we saw where the steering wheel was located on our rental car. 

Day #6
On day number six we took a break from our rental car and took the bus to Dublin, and walked all around the city.
I spotted this amazing store while we were on our bus so we hopped off on the next stop and discovered the most beautiful store. Avoca is Ireland's Anthropolgie, and let me tell you it wins. Avoca has an amazing cafe on the third floor and a produce shop in the basement area. If I had an unlimited budget I would have brought so many lovely things home, but I got to just enjoy the store and snap some fun photos.
This outdoor space was just too cute.
This just made me laugh.
After enjoying some shopping we went to trinity college an visited the book of kells and got to see the Long hall, which is just amazing! 
This rainbow was the most amazing rainbow I had ever seen. This picture does not even capture its beauty, but it is a lovely reminder of it.
Another day of happy travels.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...