Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy Things on Friday

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
   I am so happy it is Friday because Mr Joyful Thrifter and I have five days off together. It is like another vacation. However we are not starting off on a good foot because we are both sick. Well at least we will be forced to get some much needed rest.

Crafty Goodness~ My love for succulents continues to grow as I see the cute planters that people are making or finding for these sweet little plants
Crafty Goodness ~ Cork board turned into a cross stitch board. So creative. 
Home ~ mismatched chairs and a soft grey table. This is very inspiring for my dining room table. 
Wear~ Anthroplogie! Oh how do you always do things so perfectly! They combine patterns and colors so lovely.
Enjoy your weekend friends! I hope it is filled with fun times and hopefully some fun treasures.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. What a great table!
    And I sure hope you both feel better quickly so you can enjoy your time together :)
    I found MY treasures on Thursday. After the huge storm during the night, I think I'll just rest up today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...