Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Around Here Lately

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
   We are home from our trip and life has been lovely. We have been getting back to normal, cleaning, back yard fun, and some new decorating.
Starbucks is the best place to get some reading done. I love looking at the soft light coming into my dining room. The table in that room has been pretty blank for awhile so I added a center piece. My favorite mirror found a home in the dining room as well. I went on a walk early in the morning and it was so refreshing. Even the plants looked happier. My house needed a lot of love when we returned home from our trip. The stove got a deep cleaning, the whole house got vacuumed (I love squishing my toes in freshly vacuumed carpet), and the laundry got started. New plants are always welcomed in our home, and I was happy to bring these beauties home.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...