Thursday, May 16, 2013

European Adventure Day #1

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

  I am home from an amazing 10 day adventure in Europe, and I can gladly say that I am so happy to be home. I missed my lovely house, my bed, and my normal life. The trip was amazing and I am so excited to be sharing my adventures with you lovelies. I was going to do a post with all of my favorite pictures and realized it would be huge, so I decided it would be great fun to share with you pictures of each day just because I am so excited to share my adventure with you.

Day #1

I couldn't believe I was holding a ticket that would take me to London. 
 Ready to get through customs and get to London
 Carry on staples included magazines, Ipad, IPhone, and gum. I did not take much because I didn't want to lug it all over Europe and because lets be honest I knew I would sit back and watch all of the movies they had to offer anyways. Next trip I will take a bigger purse because this one just didn't quite fit everything and be able to close it. Lesson learned.
 On the plane right before take off. 
 Ready to leave!
 Thank you air plane for getting us safely to London.
Our hotel in London. Worlds smallest bedroom and bathroom, but we didn't care because we did not spend a lot of time in our hotel room. We left right after we dropped our bags to go on a small walk and see what was near our hotel.
First siting of something old.
Day #1 was a blast, but we were also exhausted! I can't wait to share more pictures with you all. It just keeps getting better. 
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I am going to enjoy your trip with you on your blog!! I am flying to Paris in Sept and it will be my first trip to Europe. Any advice about what to take on the plane will be great.
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...