Saturday, June 1, 2013

Redecorating the Ladder

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
 As always I am always changing things in our house. It is a hobby of mine. Nothing ever stays the same for long. Which is why I keep a lot of my treasures because I love to change them often for ones that I keep in the garage or in other parts of the house. I have loved this ladder since I bought it at a Estate sale. Since I brought the ladder home it has looked like this.
Lately it seems that my style has been changing a bit. I have no clue what it is or where it is going, but I am really enjoying decorating with plants, and more minimal decorations (not sure if I am even capable of this outside of my Pinterest board) I love how fresh and simple my ladder looks now. 
What areas in your house have you changed up lately?
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful styling.
    Pot plants inside are beautiful and creating the height with a ladder is a great idea.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...