Monday, June 3, 2013

Gardening Fun with my MIL

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
    Over the holiday weekend I got the joy of working on some gardening projects in my back yard with my MIL (aka my Mother in law) I have been wanting some flowers for quite some time because our back yard needed some splashes of color. Gardening is a whole new world for me, but I am learning a lot from family and friends. I hope our back yard continues to grow and look even more beautiful.
Our plants were happy to find their new homes in these beautiful bowls.
I was also happy to buy my first humming bird feeder. I can't wait to have some little bird friends come visit my house. Any humming birds are always welcome at my home. COME ON OVER! 
Happy Gardening!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I love watching our hummingbird feeder!


    Emily
    eageremily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love shopping for plants. i hope your garden does well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...