Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Living Room Tour

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
   I am happy to share a living room tour with you today. I have to say that this room is my favorite in the house. Mainly because I love how the decorations came out in this space. I don't sit in this room quite enough, but I do love the feel of it. I am sure it will change over time, but this is how it looks right now.

My living room is the first room you see when you walk into my house, and I wanted it to welcome you right away.
I love the wedding pictures of all of my family memebers. It is so fun to see how different each wedding was, but most of all to see the joyful smiles on each couples face. 
I am searching for the perfect coffee table for this space, so in the mean time two old trunks pushed together work well too. 
I snapped this picture from my stairs so you could see the lay out even better.
Linking up to these sweet blogs:
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I think your couches are amazing! And what a great idea - to use the two trunks - until you find the "perfect" coffee table (which you WiLL find). Just be patient :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the eclectic/travel theme in here. those pictures of you looking at the landmarks is so unique!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...