Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Card Rack Decorated

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
   I just love the card rack I picked up at a flea market. I got a bunch of pictures developed so I could display them on the rack. I went through and picked out wedding pictures, travels, and just random pictures to display. It is so fun to turn it and see the fun times we have had together. I love that I can change out the photos or add post cards or whatever fun things I come across.
Now I can't wait for company to come over and take a look at our adventures.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. How fun! Great conversation piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I remember when you mentioned you bought this in an email...it turned out so cool!
    Selene @ Restoration Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! What a wonderful way to display your memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! That is a great way to use that rack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome display you clever girl! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really cute! What a great idea, you're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, that is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...