Thursday, June 20, 2013

Messy 4 Braid Updo

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
    My hair is a daily problem. I like it up and out of the way, but I don't necessarily like the way I look with it up. I have been trying out some new up do's that I like on me. This one is so easy and fun, and I love it on me. WIN WIN!
This is a great summer updo! For step by step instructions on how to do this up do visit The Latest Hairstyles :)
Happy Updoing! For more of my future hair styling ideas hop on over to my Pinterest Hairstyles board.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Rachael! I'm a new follower.

    I'm a joyful thrifter, too. :)

    That hair style is really cute! I never have been able to braid my own hair very well.

    I'm about ready to cut my hair short again. I swim a lot and after a while, my hair drives me crazy! I typically cut it super short about every 6 years and then grow it out real long and repeat!

    I look forward to reading your blog! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...