Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Treasure Hunt Finds

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
   What a busy few weeks it has been around this thrifters home. Between my sister coming into town, and planing a spur of the moment trip to Arizona I just have not had a chance to sit down and write a blog post. Plus I have hardly found any treasures lately which meant I had not treasure hunt finds posts to share with you lovelies. I finally found a few finds this past week and had to make time to share.

PYREX!!! EEEPPPP!! I have not found a piece of Pyrex reasonably priced and in a a pattern/color that I did not already own in forever. I just love this peachy fridgie that I found for $2.99. The color is perfectly spring and a great addition to my collection.
Colorful picture frames for $2.00 each. I always love picking up frames because I am constantly printing out pictures to scrapbook and I never know what to do with the extras. Problem solved by buying tons of beautiful frames and super cheap prices. 
What did you find this week? I would love to see your treasures too! Feel free to link up below. Or you can post your pictures to the Joyful Treasure Hunting facebook page (link on the side bar).

Smiles,
Here are the lovely sites I enjoy linking up with. We get to share more fun that way:
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. I use the little fridgie that you gave me as a butter dish.. we LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Love the succulents in the pyrex bowl. Totally copying that!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would have thought 30 or 40 years ago what a collectible Pyrex would become??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love collecting Pyrex! You have so many great patterns. Thanks for hosting the link up :)

    -Melissa @ Scavenger Hunt

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the navy, white, and green frame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! I love the floral picture frame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to have a small round casserole in that lovely peach color. I never used it so I sold it at my garage sale. I didn't know that same color came in refrigerator dishes! I'm on the hunt now:-)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it. i wish i could find one of the fridgies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...