Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Things on Friday

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
    Happy weekend!!! Great weather make for a great weekend, and that is always fantastic. I love the happy images I have to share with you friends this week. Enjoy!!

~~Inked~~ How absolutely lovely is this tattoo. I love how whispy the "Be Still" is written plus the outfit is so cute too. If I get a tattoo this is exactly how I would want it to look. 
~~Lovely Wear~~ Creamy cream tights are just a lovely addition to any outfit. How cute would it be to have all of your bridesmaids decked out in these lovely dotty tights. 
~~Home~~ As you well know I am a Pyrex collector and I don't really need a new collection, but look at this beautiful bowl collection. How awesome would this be next to my Pyrex collection. Must resist the temptation to start yet another collection. 
~~Crafty Goodness~~ I have so many ideas swirling in my mind to re-make one of these lovely paper chandeliers
~~Just Cute~~ How awesomeonly wonderful is this picture. I just love the sign, the birds, and the chairs! Oh so cute!
Enjoy your weekend!! I hope you have a lovely weekend and find lots of treasures!
Smiles,
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...