Monday, March 18, 2013

Card Making

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
   I spent some time in my craft room recently making some cards for two dear friends. One card was just for fun and the other was to encourage a friend who had recently lost a loved one. Cards are such a wonderful source of encouragement and joy. I love sending cards and have recently been trying to send more cards because I had not sent out a card to anyone for way to long.

These cards are simple, but full of detail. Keep in mind you don't need a lot of expensive tools to make beautiful cards. The only things I needed to make these cards were paper, stamps, and little clothes pins, glitter. Use your imagination and you can make a beautiful card out of simple supplies.
Have you made any cards recently? I would love to see your cards or what you are making. Please feel free to link up pictures to the Facebook page (link on side bar)

Smiles,
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Fun new look here on your bloggy!!! :)

    These cards are so cute. I really like the clothespins holding up the banner. It's all in the little details. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...