Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Things on Friday

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
   Hello Friday, it is so nice to see you. What a great week full of busyness, and friends. I am thankful that I got to spend time with friends who I have not seen in awhile this week. It is always so much fun to catch up with friends. I hope this Friday finds you having a great week and ready to enjoy the weekend.

~~Home~~Fantastic idea for a side table. Vintage cafeteria trays on metal legs as a side table. GENIUS!
~~Lovely Wear~~ Summer is on its way, and I am trying to convince myself that I am excited about that. Seeing all the cute outfits for summer does help a bit to get me excited. I have almost everything in this outfit, but didn't think to pair them together. such a fun idea. 
~~Crafty Goodness~~ Anthropoligie always does it right ALWAYS! However those of us on a thrifty budget can't usually afford to bring these pretties home. I know I could make this necklace with all of my scrap ribbons. Lots of inspiration here. 
~~Just Cute~~ I just love this picture. It gets me so excited for the soft breezes and wonderful temperatures of spring. 
Smiles,
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea with the cafeteria trays, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That anthro necklace is made from vintage scarves?! That would easy and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cafe tray side table idea. The scarf necklace is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove the cafeteria tray idea, if only I could find some turquoise ones!

    I love the sailor's shirt, but I find the shorts are a bit short for my taste :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...