Sunday, March 10, 2013

Today is Quiet

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
Today is a day to slow down. This week I have been very busy enjoying friends, cleaning my house, and crafting. I woke up today and my body decided that today was going to be a quiet slow day. I am actually ok with this decision. With a glass of juice and an American Pickers marathon on TV I think it will be a great day to rest.

Where does your Sunday find you? Are you having a Quiet day? Or a Busy day?
Smiles,

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I'm linking and also watching the American Pickers marathon. There's so much I haven't seen. Getting the urge to go picking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit.

    I love American Pickers.

    I love a lazy day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...