Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mail Box Gardening Tool Box

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
   With springs arrival I am loving being in my back yard and planting some new plants for the house. It is so much fun to see plants grow, and bring naturally beautiful color into my home. I just love it. Here is a lovely quote that inspired me so much as I brought new plants into my home.
The kiss of the sun for pardon, 
The song of the birds for mirth,
One is nearer God's Heart in a garden
Than Anywhere else on earth
~Dorothy Frances Gurney~
I needed a place to store my small collection of gardening tools. I saw on Pinterest someone was using a mail box to store their gardening tools, and was so happy to realize I could do it too!
My dad made the base for my mail box quite awhile ago, and then we spray painted it. I am so glad to have a home for my mail box again because it was just sitting in our garage. 
Perfect home for my tools.
I love my new plants, and I was more then pleased to use my tools from my storage box.
Just for some spring fun here are some snap shots of my beautifully blooming back yard.
Such a happy gardening corner.
Where do you store your gardening supplies?
Smiles,
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I particularly like the mailbox stand! (We, too, have a mailbox out abck in one of the flowerbeds that's a ways away from our tool rack toward the front of our house....it is SO handy!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...