Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chocolate with a side of Hobbs :)

Hello Thrifters and Friends,
   I love thrifting so much! But I also love being a wife and having friends and family into my home. That being said tonights post has a little bit of worlds. We are having some good friends over tomorrow night, and I decided to make the all time classic and easy to make PUDDING! However my new favorite way of serving pudding is in mini pie tins with graham cracker crust.


My husband and I also stopped at one of my favorite Good Will's in Newhall. I think sometimes for me going to a thrift store is more of a relaxing experience then a shopping experience. If I have a long day at work or I am just tired there is nothing better to me then hopping in the car and going to a thrift store. I love wandering the aisles and seeing all of the fun treasures that come in, or attempting to spot the items that I have seen there for a LOOOONG Time! Wondering when those old items will sell OR if they will sell. Anyways, I didn't find to much this evening, but my adorable husband found a Calvin and Hobbs book that we decided needed to come home with us. 

Tonight must come to a close as my sweet husband is already in bed. I know you are going to realize after I publish this post that it is only 8:45, but its ok at least we will wake up refreshed because of all that great sleep we got.

Good night fellow thrifters and friends,

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...