Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What did you do with that cabinet anyway?

Hello my fellow thrifters and friends,

   My mom requested awhile ago that I post a picture of my new green cabinet when it is filled with treasures. It is not complete, meaning I know I will change it again, but for now.......


I filled the cabinet with the ribbon that I bought at GoodWill (I posted more detailed pictures of the ribbon on my previous post) There are also other little thrifted items, and a lovely wedding frame gifted to me by my wonderful supervisor at work. 

After I posted the pictures of my new purse I realized that I didn't take a picture of the inside for you all to see. The inside was such a huge selling point. Ok fine I won't lie the price was the selling point and the lining was just an awesome bonus.



Well fellow thrifters and friends I am signing out!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, now I am officially jealous of that cabinet. You did a good job arranging it. Part of the fun of cabinets like that is changing it when you bring new things home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag, and the inside is very nice too! And what a bargain!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...