Monday, May 16, 2011

Ready Set TRADE!

Hello fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   I am so excited to be sending off a package filled with treasures to Michelle from My Reflections.  Michelle and I decided that it would be so much fun to do a trade just for the heck of it. The only rules we put on the trade was that whatever we decided to trade had to fit inside of a tissue box and that we would send out our packages on the same day.



This is my first trade, and I am so excited.

Have you ever done a trade before?

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Thats very cool. cant wait to see what goodies you get :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea. Will be watching to see what the tissue boxes hold.
    Madison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like so much fun! I haven't done a trade like that but would enjoy it. Can't wait to see your new treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a COOL idea!! I cant wait to see what she gave you! How fun

    Delighted Momma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rachael, I'm always late! I shipped out your package of treasures this morning. I was so caught up in the birth of my newest great-niece yesterday that I didn't make it out to the post office in time. Your package will arrive either this Friday or Saturday. I'm so excited and so glad you asked me to participate with you! Fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely idea - I've just signed up for a trade on Lakota's blog here: http://faithhopeandcharityshopping.blogspot.com/2011/05/faith-hope-and-charity-swapping-lets-do.html
    Can't wait to go shopping and pick up some goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...