Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Things on Friday

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   Today was a busy and tiring Friday, so it was so nice to sit down with my little computer and look through pretty pictures of happy treasures on internet land tonight. I hope you all are having a lovely week, and getting ready to celebrate the New Year.
~~Welcome Home~~ Another great room. I am loving this velvety couch, and trio of coffee tables. I love the idea of two large works of art above the couch.
~~Lovely Wear~~ Rain rain go away, come again another day...said no one wearing these cute boots
~~Yummy Goodness~~ Look at this hobbit inspired ginger bread house. It would be to cute to eat though. 
~~Crafty Goodness~~ This is such a creative way way to use those not so cute scarves you always see at the dollar store. 
~~Just Cute~~ I want to fill some of my canisters with colorful cooking tools just like this picture
Have a great rest of your Friday!
Smiles,
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...