Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Things on Friday

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

  We did it! Another week down, and that is a truly a joyful thought indeed. Tomorrow is my dear sister's wedding shower, and I can't wait to snap pictures and share the lovely day with you all. In the mean time these are the happy things I came across this week:

This scarf would go with so much in my wardrobe. I just love the color, and its so light and summery. Great addition!
 (image via Spotted Moth)

I am absolutely determined to find a pair of mint green pants or Capri's. I think it is such a lovely color, and everything I buy lately seems to be in this soft shade of green. 


(image via Old Navy )

See how I just love this color! I don't have an Iphone, but I have an Itouch and this case would look super cute on my little Ipod!

(image via Etsy )

I love sipping tea, and when I saw these cute cookies in the shape of a tea bag I knew I had to try them sometime. I will have to add it to my long list of things I want to make over the summer. 

 (image via Mimpi Murmi )

I hope you all have a lovely Friday, and enjoy the start to a beautiful weekend!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...