Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Joyful Snap Shots - Baby Shower Invites

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

    My family is growing by three people this year! It is such a great joy to see a family grow in joy. I am getting a new brother in law in June. I can't wait to post pictures of my beautiful sisters wedding. She has phenomenal taste, and her wedding will be so lovely. Then I am getting a new little niece and nephew in August. I am so excited to meet my new little friends. My sister in law is having her shower first, and I got the pleasure of making her invitations. It brings my heart so much happiness to create something that will bring loved ones together to celebrate such a wonderful event. Here is a little snap shot of the invites:


I just love that the theme of my sisters shower is a "shower." What a novel concept. It will be such a sweet celebration of her new little one to come. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Are you planning for any special events?

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...