Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Joyful Inspiration - Polka Dots

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   I was at the craft store today picking up some thread for a project I am working on, and I can't go to a craft store and not snoop around and see all the new pretties. This is also a favorite of thing of mine to do when I know I am not in a hurry to be anywhere. I just hate rushing, so moving slowly through a store is such a lovely thing for me. Anyways after going through the fabric aisle I peaked at the clearance rack to find these wonderful polka dot felt squares on sale for guess how much??

You might never guess so I will just tell you. I paid $0.10 each for these cheerful felt squares. 


The green and the blue ones are my favorites. 


Do you have any ideas what I should do with these fun surprises? I have some ideas, but would love some inspiration. 

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...