Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Iced Coffee Mocha You can Make at Home

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

  Because Mr Joyful Thrifter used to work at a coffee shop he knows how to make yummy drinks at home. Its so fun when he brings me a drink that would normally cost $4.00 at Starbucks and at home its like $0.50 (give or take) Well anyways we had so much fun making coffee drinks this weekend I thought I would share the fun with you all

Ingredients:

- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Milk (cream would be so much better, but we did not have any on hand, so milk works   too)
- Ice
- Brewed Coffee that has cooled down



Step #1- Add milk. If you like a creamy taste add more milk, but if you prefer a more coffee flavor use less milk.


Step #2 - Add Chocolate Syrup. Again the amount depends on personal preference. I like mine sweet and creamy, so we put lots of milk and chocolate syrup. 
 

Step #3 - Add the coffee. Remember to leave room for your whipped cream.


Step #4 - Add Ice and STIIIIIIIIR. (please ignore the yellow paint on my hands. I could not get it off. That paint is a DIY project that will be posted tomorrow)


Step #5 - Top with whipped cream and Syrup


Step #6 - ENJOY!!!!



I hope you take the time to make a yummy drink, and enjoy the day!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That looks so darn good! I just might have to try that this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks rather yummy!
    Thanks for sharing I will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...