Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Simple Elegance - Dinner for Two

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

     Since Mr Joyful Thrifter has been so busy with his new job we haven't gotten to spend as much time together, so tonight I set up a lovely vintage table to enjoy dinner together.


Both my mom and mother in law always use cloth napkins, and I love to bring them out for special meals. 


Of course my special meal included a lovely Pyrex dish filled with a colorful salad. 


I used the glasses from the mashedtini bar for my center piece. I wanted it to be simple but romantic. 



It was a lovely dinner, and my husband got a few minutes to relax. PERFECT!!!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I think it's great to create some special moments like this in our busy lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So special Rachael. I love using the glassed as candle holders. Excellent idea! Glad you two got to share a special evening.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...