Wednesday, July 3, 2013

DIY Washi Tape Bedroom Door

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
    I have lovely double doors into the entrance of my bedroom. So beautiful. However they are just white and needed a bit of fun on them. Thank you washi tape for a quick transformation that is not permanent and I can change out if I want to.
Before:
Please excuse my bed. Life happens and sometimes I just forget to make my bed. 
I thought the polka dots an chevron would make for a fun change on my door.
It is super simple to add washi tape. I just pulled off enough for the spot I wanted and laid it on. Make sure you rub it on very well so it does not start to peel off.
The first door only took about 5 minutes to finish.
Ta Da! Simple but cute. I want to do different colors so I did not finish all of the squares, but for now I love how it looks.
I love washi tape! It helps make simple updates, and is not permanent!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...