Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Things on Friday

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
    Happy Friday! I am so glad its the weekend because I am hosting a book club at my house this Saturday, and I can't wait to have my girlfriends over to talk about books and eat some good food. All in all the makings of a perfect weekend.

Home~~I love the idea of painting just a window in your house a bright fun color. It really brings a wonderful pop of color. It also forces to look out the window and enjoy the view.
Lovely Wear~~ This dress has everything you would want. The fit is great and the pattern is fantastic. 
Crafty Goodness~~ A gold ombre pillow is a great place to lay your head at night. I think you could do this project with all sorts of different colors. 
Back Yard Fun~~ I am going to start saving my cans to make this easy project. A little bit of spray paint and you have an instant display piece. 
Got any extra fun plans for this weekend?
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael, thanks for sharing these projects. They're fabulous! So much so that I'm bookmarking this page: I'm tempted to try all three! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow window frame! I have been wanting to add some color to my too white bathroom for a while now. But not sure if I hate to commit or just dread the thought of painting. Anyway, this is a perfect project for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write about the books you read with your club. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...