Sunday, January 29, 2012

Finding Joy in the Little Things - Mushroom Needles

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
 
    My sweet mom gave me these adorable needles, and I had to share them with you.




I don't know what it is about these needles, but they put a smile on my face right when I look at them. I am not sure what exactly to do with them, but I thought it might like cute if I figure out how to them them into a pin for my shirt. Do you have any ideas to use these cute Pins for?

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my aren't they sweet. I'm not sure how you could use them though. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. are those regular needles or felting needles? They are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unusual - lovely.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adorable and would look great on a shirt. Not sure how to do that though. If you ever figure it out, please show us.
    Karen G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute! I love the mushroom design.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...