Friday, January 6, 2012

Just Being Joyful after work

Hello Fellow Thrifters,

    Last night after work and after the dishes were done I used my tea treasures which were Christmas presents from my lovely sister in law. My old tea pot for boiling water got rust in it, so into the trash it went. She was sweet enough to hear me mention that I did not have one, and bout one for me in a perfect shade of yellow.


 She also gave me this wonderful bird tea pot. I just love it so much.


Biglow "Perfect Peach" is one of my favorite teas because it has a soft taste and is Caffeine free.


CHEERS!! I hope you get some time to slow down and enjoy a cup of tea today



Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. I love your little bird teapot. I truly believe that if food and drink are presented beautifully, it tastes so much better and feels special.

    happy day,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those butterfly gold cups too! I love your new yellow teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that might be the cutest tea pot I've ever seen!!! Adorable. Love afternoon tea! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bird is adorable! and oh, butterfly gold! be still my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your bird teapot. So very cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...