Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Joyful Decorating - Guest Bathroom

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

    I have been wanting to pretty up the guest bathroom for ages. I had an ugly clear plastic shower curtain and hardly any decorations in it before, and now it looks so lovely. I sure wish I had remembered to take a before picture but I forgot. I decided on a shower curtain that is very different from my usual style, and I just love it.

Welcome to my newly decorated guest bathroom


Here is my bohemian style shower curtain (or I think it looks bohemian because I could be wrong) 


When I found this rug I was so excited because it is not your traditional rectangular rug. It has the sweetest edging.

Its always good to remember to "Be Happy" no matter what room of the house you are in.


Mr Joyful Thrifter bought this adorable hand towel at Kohls for me. I just love it so much. 


I put a lot of my owls in the bathroom just for fun. 


They made this beautiful "R" for me at work, and I love it so much. 


Have you don any re-do's lately in your home?

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I like everything you did. The shower curtain is so colorful, and you're right about the rug. I also like that owl hand towel - how special that your hubby picked it out! I'm in the process of stripping wallpaper in my bathroom. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute and I LOVE all the owl items! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...