Monday, February 13, 2012

Joyful Reviews - Homes and Antiques Magazine

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   I rushed to the magazine store after work today because I was hoping to snag a copy of Flea Market Style However their shipment of my much anticipated magazine had not arrived yet. I was told I would have to wait at least a week. When you have the idea of curling up on the couch with a magazine full of vintage inspiration it is hard to get that idea out of your head easily, so I splurged and bought a different magazine I had never heard of before. The pictures from Homes and Antiques magazine pulled me in instantly, and I marched myself up to the cash register with this beautiful magazine in hand. 


Each page was full of vintage goodness for the eyes to soak in. Yes I was disappointed that my magazine had not arrived yet, but I was more then pleased to find this magazine to curl up with on the couch. 

Have any of you heard / enjoyed this magazine? Am I the only one who has not thumbed through this beautiful magazine?

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this magazine. I try not to buy them as they are a bit pricey for me. It looks amazing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of it either. I sure would like to find a copy of one though! Looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I was a magazine addict, my only new years resolution was to give up magazine buying except one. After a long period of deliberation I chose this, BBC Home and Antiques. The content is great-very thrifty lifestyle orientatated-re interiors/identifying cool stuff you found in a charity shop etc, and i find it has a LOADS more content than both Mollie Makes and UK Country Living which were on my short list; AND it doesn't arrive in the shops in New Zealand months out of date unlike most other overseas mags. TOTALLY LOVE IT! 'Flea Market Style'sounds like a contender though, never heard of it before...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually have a subscription to this magazine...its aligned to the Antiques RoadShow on TV

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...