Thursday, February 16, 2012

Joyful Inspiration - Hair Clips

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   I love going onto Etsy and just typing in the first pretty thing I can think of, and watch all of these beautiful creations load. It is quite inspiring and relaxing and look at the wonderful creations people make. Today I simply put in a search for hair clips, and these are some of my favorite things I saw.

 (Via - Poniesandchones)

 (Via - CastleMemories)
 (Via - SleepyKing)

I rarely leave the house without a bow or flower in my hair. It has become quite my signature piece actually. To the point where people wonder why I don't have one in my hair if I forgot to put a flower in that day. Its a fun thing, and makes my simple straight hair more special.

Have a lovely Thursday. We are almost to the weekend! 

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...