Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Joyful Thrifters Bag - Craft Bag

Hello Fellow Thrifters,

   I was carrying my craft bag around this past week so I have fun inspirational things to work on during my lunch break at work, and I thought it would be fun to share with you all what is inside my little craft bag.

This is one of my favorite tote bags. I just love Paris and the Eiffel tower, so this bag is perfect for me. This week I carried my knitting and two wonderful craft books.


I am super excited to announce that I taught myself to knit within the last month, and I think it is going well. I will be so proud when I wear my finished scarf for the first time. I was inspired to knit by one of my favorite blogs One Sheepish Girl  I just love her blog. She has such wonderful photography skills, and her knitting is so lovely. All that to be said her blog is what got me going on knitting. I really like this craft because I can easily take it to starbucks on my lunch break and relax, but still be creative. 


I found these two wonderful craft books the last time I was at Joann's and my sweet mom gave me her 50% off coupons so they were half the price. That is always a wonderful treat. I hope to showcase some projects soon that I learned from these books.


What is in your travel craft bag?

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I adore that you have a travel craft bag! I would love to be able to get crafty on my lunch break but i tend to have to rush around during that hour :o( Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily enough last weekend I travelled to The Vintage Marketplace show and in my up cycled Junque tote I had another tote for repurposing. Spent the evening in the hotel sewing a vintage doiley and some Bakelite buttons to the front! Enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's in my craftbag? Well....my craft bag is a small zippered makeup bag that contains everything I need to make rosettes for my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt that has been an ongoing project for years. But someday, it will be a beautiful quilt for my guest room. You knitting is lovely. I can't wait to see you wearing one of your own scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your craftbag! I need to find a handcraft that will travel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on learning to knit - you'll be addicted before you know it!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...