Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Things on Friday

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   OH HAPPY DAY ITS FRIDAY! I am more then happy about this upcoming weekend because I get to relax and spend some time with Mr Joyful Thrifter. I hope you all have some wonderful plans for this beatiful summer weekend. I am going to work on my some projects for my bedroom this weekend. I went looking for new bedding this week and found some lovely room and bedspreads. This weeks happy things are all about bedding and beautiful rooms.

I love the feel of this room. Simple yet full of detail. It feels so welcoming. I can't paint at my apartment, but if I could this grey color would look so pretty in my bedroom. 

(image via Pinterest)

This is the comforter I was actually going to buy, but it only comes in a duvet cover. So it will stay at the store and wait for some one else to buy it.

(image via Urban Outfitters)

How does Anthropolgie make everything look so perfect. I just love their style and when I stumbled across their bedding I swooned. Their prices are out of my budget, but that does not mean I can't window shop.


 Wouldn't you love to sleep in this nook?

(above images from Anthropoligie)

Enjoy your Friday!

Smiles,

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...