Today has been quite the lovely day so far. Started out the day with a real breakfast. Real meaning we had more then just cereal for breakfast, and then we headed to church. We got home and cleaned up the apartment, and now it looks like civilized people live here instead of bums. I just don't know how the apartment gets so messy every week. I think messy fairies come and terrorize my apartment. Ok fine I know the truth is that I get lazy during the week, but I still would like to blame those fairies. Maybe I could blame my older sister Jen. Side story: Growing up if anything went wrong in the house it was my sister Jen's fault. Then when we moved out and even when she moved out of state everything that went wrong was Jen's fault. It has become a silly little inside joke with my family. So that being said I think my apartment is a mess because it is Jen's fault. I LOVE YOU SISTER!!! She reads this blog, and will role her eyes after reading this story.
Today I am pleased to announce a give away here at the Joyful Treasure Hunting. It has been quite some time since I gave away any treasures, and that is just wrong.
Here is what I am offering today for my little give away.
A lovely hand stitched picture and PYREX!!!
This picture has sweet little details.
I love that it has Mr Joyful Thrifter's intitals. I was teasing him and asking if he did needle point when I am at work.
A lovely Pyrex bowl. I have two of these brown beauties, so I can part with it and not miss this cutie to much.
- Leave a comment telling me what is making you Joyful lately
- You must be a follower of Joyful Treasure Hunting.
- New followers are more then welcome to join! Just become a follower, and leave a Joyful comment
Simple ways to get additional entires - If you do any one of the items below please leave a separate comment :)
- Mention this giveaway on your blog
- Like The Joyful Treasure Hunting Facebook page. (the link is listed in the right hand corner of this blog)
- Become an Instagram follower (the link is listed in the right hand corner of this blog)
- Follow me on Pinterest (the link is listed in the right hand corner of this blog)
THATS IT!!! Super simple, and lots of fun.
I will announce the winner next Sunday.